Art Chapiz’s House Rules
- Art Chapiz Apartments are boutique apartment rentals designed for short and long term renting.
- At your arrival, your photo identification (ID or passport) will be scanned/photographed for administrative purposes. As required in Spain, every guest needs to present valid government ID upon check-in.
- The number of people residing in the apartment may not exceed the number indicated in the booking confirmation. If the apartment is occupied by more people than the maximum allowed number, the Owner has the right to evict the extra person or terminate the rental agreement without further notice.
- No pets are allowed in the apartments.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartment. This is a smoke-free zone. Please respect it!!
- Check-out is before 12:00 pm, midday. When you check-out, please:
- Leave the apartment in the same conditions you found it. Dishes, glasses and kitchenware must be clean and put away.
- Take out the garbage with you as you leave; you will find containers around the corner from the apartment.
- Lock all windows and disconnect all electrical appliances, including air-conditioning and heating, when leaving the apartment.
- In order to help you and future guests, please let us know in advance your check-out time.
- Under no circumstances are parties allowed in the apartment. The rest of other neighbors must be strictly respected. Quiet time is set every day at 10:00 pm both inside the apartment and in the common areas.
- The apartments and its facilities will be treated with care and respect. In the event of trouble of any kind with the apartment or its facilities, the property manager should be informed as soon as possible in order to solve the inconveniences without any delay.
- The Security deposit will be refunded in full after check-out through the same payment method it was collected, assuming the apartment is undamaged, in good condition and there are no missing items.
- Guests will be liable for all damages caused within the apartment during their stay, apart from normal wear and tear.
- Neither the property manager nor the owner of the apartment shall be liable for any loss of valuables within the apartment.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Follow us for the latest news and offers.